Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pulled Pork

I've been wanting to make some homemade BBQ sauce, and I had a pork loin in the freezer.  Perfect combo.  I reverted from my typical pulled pork in the crock pot and baked it this time... so much better!  When I took it out of the oven and poked it with my fork, it fell apart.

RECIPE

1 pork loin
SMSS
Tony C's

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.  Lay out two sheets of foil, on top of each other (this will just help strengthen the foil and prevent steam from escaping).  Place your pork loin in the center of your foil, coat with SMSS and Tony C's.  Flip over and repeat.  Bringing the top and bottom pieces of foil together, create a seal, repeat with the ends of the foil.  It should look like this when finished:


Place on cookie sheet and bake for 3 hours.  It should look like this when done!:


 Chop it, dice it, shred it!







No comments:

Post a Comment